Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
As the Senior Public Relations Assistant, you will support the Regional PR Manager in the various day to day administrative and coordination tasks, ensuring the smooth running of daily operations and success of PR efforts.
- Assist Regional PR Manager in research work and planning of regional PR activities, and documenting of meeting minutes for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit
- Providing effective administrative support and coordination with internal & external stakeholders
- Assist the regional offices in logistics and execution of events and conferences, campaigns and all ad-hoc activities as directed by the PR manager
- Compiling, writing, editing media materials such as press releases, newsletters, reports, PR metrics, speeches and presentations
- Liaise with PR agencies for weekly and monthly reporting
- Meets and assists QR VIP guests, hotels, transportation
To be successful in this role, you should have;
- High School Education with (Bachelor degree is preferred)
- Relevant working experience in a PR role
- Fresh undergraduates encouraged to apply
- Strong administration and writing skills
- Ability to multi task, organized with strong follow up skills.
- Good proficiency of Microsoft Office is required, advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills preferred
Please note that may be occasional travelling for this role too. You must also be fluent in English (both written and spoken) and have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Passport-size photograph