Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.About your Role:
This is a Senior Cargo Customer Services Agent role based at Qatar Airways Cargo office in Frankfurt, Germany. In this role, you will be be supporting our Cargo team by providing customer service related functions, such as interaction with our GHA in both export and import matters and supporting our Cargo Sales team. You will extend exceptional customer service support to our clients to enable the station to meet and exceed the set Cargo targets and coordinate potential service recovery to enhance customer experience.
You will also identify needs and suggest strategies to improve Cargo customer service performance for the station and deal manage booking requests from agents/customers using Qatar Airways cargo system and GHA input.
You will produce weekly, monthly and annual customer service related reports and maintain a close communication with our Head Office and other departments to ensure all relevant information is shared accordingly.About You:
To be considered for this role, you will have to meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of High School education combined with solid work related experience.
- Knowledge of DGR, AVI, Temperature Controlled Shipments, IATA and other Cargo related regulations.
- Knowledge of Cargo reservations systems.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken German.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Proficiency with MS systems, computer literacy is mandatory.
- You must be eligible to live and work in Germany.
Note: you will be required to attach the following: